- Finely chop the dill
Mix mustard, egg yolk, BESO de agave, salt, pepper and vinegar in a bowl.
- Add the oil while constant moving.
- Finally mix the dill.
- Serve cold until serving.
- Rinse the files in cold water and cut them into pieces.
- Boil a layer of water, vinegar and add the peppercorns.
- Add BESO when cooled.
- Turn the herring and onion and pour over the room-tempered law.
- Let it rest for 2 days.
- Garnish with freshly cut red onion before serving.
Want more sweetness, add more BESO .
The recipe comes from Christer Olseryd at BBQtaste.